Stone Baths, Dado Australia
DADO’s stone baths and stone basins are manufactured in South-Africa.
Dado's stone baths are designed in a range of freestanding shapes: from oval baths to rectangular baths with rounded corners, to suit different styles of bathrooms. The stone baths are available in different sizes: from 1500 length stone baths to luxury stone baths large enough for two people. The DADO stone basins are available freestanding, top-mounted, underslung and inset styles. The DADOquartz vanity-tops are available in different lengths with one or two bowls. The stone vanities can be installed with or without cupboards underneath, are supplied with the custommade brackets. DADOquartz stone baths, stone basins and vanities are silky smooth to the touch. The stone bathroomware has a matt stone appearance.
The stone baths, stone basins and vanities are manufactured in DADOquartz. DADOquartz, formulated by DADO and consist of resin and predominantly quartz aggregates. The state-of-art technology that DADO use to manufacture the stone baths, stone basins and vanities, results in the properties DADOquartz engineered stone:
- DADOquartz is a full-bodied stone product. Any Dado freestanding stone bath or stone basin are solid and void-free with no fissures or veins. This is the reason for the excellent shock-resistant test results with Dado's freestanding stone baths and basins.
- When you bathe in a stone bath the full-bodied property gives high heat retention and ensure a comfortable bath.
- The stone baths, stone basins and vanities has a silky finish and is resistant to scratching and abrasion.
- DADOquartz stone baths are resistant to micro-organisms and bacterial growth.
- The double rimmed stone baths have an extra cavity. This helps for insulation - the water in the bath stays warm longer.
DADO designs the products ergonomically for utmost comfort. The stone baths, stone basins and vanity-tops are computer-designed and then cut with CNC technology. When the design process is finished, DADO uses the masters (from the CNC machine) which DADO prepares for the manufacturing process. This involves preparing moulds to manufacture DADOquartz stone baths, stone basins and vanities.
The factory manufactures within the ANSI standard A112.19.4M. This means that our baths being cast products are subject to a size variance of +/-5%. Natural materials are used in our products, therefore slight colour variations may occur.